Skip to main content

Apply for Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support

You can use this application form to make a claim for

* Council Tax Support

* Housing Benefit (If you're not receiving Universal Credit or eligible to claim Universal Credit)

* Second Adult Rebate (for Pension Age claimants only)

Start a new form

Use the button below to start a new form:

Continue with a saved form

Use the button below to continue filling out a saved form.